Tribal Assistance Programs
If you live on qualifying Tribal lands, you are eligible for the ACP if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if you (or someone in your household) participate in:
- Any of the federal assistance programs listed above
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
You may have to show proof of participation, like a benefit letter or official document, when you apply for the ACP.
Enhanced Tribal Benefit
Households who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and are located on qualifying Tribal lands can receive:
- Up to a $75/month discount on your internet service, and
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50).
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. Program rules acknowledge there may be more than one eligible household residing at the same address.
Do I Qualify for the Enhanced Tribal Benefit?
Your household can receive the enhanced benefit if:
- Your household is located on qualifying Tribal lands, AND
Your household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines OR any member of your household:
- Participates in the Lifeline program, or
- Participates in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) (including Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers), Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/202/811, Public Housing, and Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians), or Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, or
Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance,
- Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard),
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), or
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations,
- Receives Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) assistance, or
- Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year, or
- Received approval for benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating company’s existing low-income program, and that provider received FCC approval for its eligibility verification process.
GO MD USA LLC's Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government benefit program that offers supported services. Enrollment in ACP is only available to eligible consumers and is limited to one per household, and it is non-transferable. Proof of income or participation in a qualified program may be required to enroll. Although the program offers unlimited service, GO MD USA LLC reserves the right to terminate or modify your service if it is used in a manner that interferes with other customers' service or disproportionally uses GO MD USA LLC's network resources. GO MD USA LLC may also limit, alter, or discontinue your service if you generate unusually high call volumes, have lengthy average call times, incur abnormally high costs, or use an abnormally high amount of data compared to other customers.
Your service plan terms and conditions may limit the amount of high-speed data included in your plan and the actual speeds you achieve while using broadband services. The actual performance of your wireless data service may vary based on several factors such as reception, technology, and network traffic, and GO MD USA LLC does not guarantee the speeds of the data services provided.
Eligible households can receive one monthly service discount under the ACP. If you are already enrolled in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, your benefits will automatically transfer to the ACP after the transition period. When the ACP program ends or GO MD USA LLC's promotional FREE ACP service offer ends, you will be notified, and you can keep your ACP service by paying the applicable undiscounted rate plus fees and taxes. For further information about ACP eligibility and the program, visit https://www.gomdusa.com/how-to-qualify or contact us at (833) 706-3872 . Other terms and conditions may apply.